Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Doodle Stitching by Aimee Ray

This was my first official embroidery book: Doodle Stitching by Aimee Ray. It's a really cute book full of projects to make and to embellish with embroidery.
The first page... :)
Aimee Ray gives great instructions on how to get started on your embroidery projects...like choosing a design, which method of transfering would best fit your specific project, etc.
Doodle Stitching also has a great variety of different stitches and teaches you step by step on how to use them. (This how I learned a lot of my stitches.)
Here are a two projects I did from this book...
:) This is one of my all time favorite crafty books. I hope it'll be yours too. :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...