Friday, July 29, 2011

My "I Heart Tea" Embroidery Piece

I'm still doing projects from Wild Olive's tea party. hee hee :) The projects may still be a few months old, but they're still cute and fun to make! :) Anyways, this here is an "I Heart Tea" embroidery piece designed by Michelle at Scissor Quirk. It turned out cute, don't ya think? :)

I was so excited to embroider it in such a small embroidery hoop (4" to be exact...). It's such a wee little pattern, I just had to embroider it! You can get this pattern, here.

Look at those yummy cookies...mmm, I want to eat one! :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...