Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stitching Angels: My Progress

Today, I'm over at the Split Stitch as a Stitching Angel. If you remember from a few weeks ago, we shared a bit about ourselves (the introduction of this mini series) and today we are all back to share a bit of progress of the patterns we are stitching up for Sara. I shared a bit of my progress on Sara's Modern Blooms pattern with a few pictures and details of my color, stitch, and transferring choices\methods.
Please stop by over here to see everyone's amazing progress! :)
-HappyHands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...