Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Working Quickly...

Usually I take my time while working on a project, but right now I'm "working quickly" to get these projects done because they're for birthday present.
What I'm making is an embroidererd sombrero and crocheted jellyfish. My friend really loved my jellyfish (which I blogged about a few months ago) and wanted me to make her one. And when I went to Mexico, she wanted me to bring back a sombrero, which I wasn't really able to do that but now I know what they look like (that's for sure)!
I think I'll sew the embroidered sombrero to her birthday card...what do you think? I don't have many ideas on what to do with the sombrero so comment below if you have any suggestions. I'm all ears! :)
Here's where you can get the patterns I'm using for the jellyfish and sombrero...
I better get to work on the birthday present for my friend... (It's an odd combination for a birthday present, don't you aggree? :)
-HappyHands

1 comment:

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...