Wednesday, November 30, 2011

hair stylin' awesomeness

Anbody tired of keeping your hair down or pulling it up into a pony tail? Well, that's me. I've had it in those two hair styles my whole life (yes, my whole life. haha) and I'm ready for a new hairstyle. Something, orignial, clean, and (of course) awesome. So what am I doing? Looking up hairstyle tutorials. And GUESS WHAT? I found some really awesome ones. :) I though I'd share them with you...
(source)
I love them all, but I gotta say the top one is my favorite.
What's yours? :)
emma

3 comments:

  1. I like them all but I think the third one is my favorites. I have short hair, though, so I can't do any of them :( Boo!

    Lovely post, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all these hairstyles!!!!!!!! Looks like I've got to try these! :) Also love the blog!! How you changed it and it looks aaaamazing!
    ~I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Amber!! :)

    ISY!! yeah, these hairstyles are awesome. love them! :) and da blog, i am really happy with. I got tired of it's "weirdness" so i decided to upgrade it to an awesomer level. OH YEAH! :) haha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Each and every one of them are read and are stared at for hours (I love them that much, yes). If you have a question, feel free to leave it here & I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...